Would you like to be a guest blogger?
Are you a smart, sassy woman in biz with something to say? I’d love to hear from you!
Here at Busy Business Mum we celebrate success, share knowledge and confront issues head-on. When you’re a busy business mum, there’s no room for fluff. Just inspiring, informative, must-read content.
I’m always looking for great articles on the themes of:
Balancing your life and business
Useful hacks for busy business mums
Being a business owner
Parenthood and career
4 Simple Steps to Writing for Busy Business Mum
Take a look around the site and read a few blog posts to get a feel for our tone-of-voice, language and writing style. Make sure that your guest post idea hasn’t already been covered within the last few months. If it has, you’ll need to suggest a totally different angle.
Send me an email with an outline of your idea. If you’ve already written the article, please attach it to the e-mail as a Word document.
If I think the Busy Business Mum community will love it, I’ll get in touch and ask you to submit a first draft. If you’ve already sent the written post, I’ll be in touch with a yes or no, along with any tweaks or additions I think are required.
Once your article is published I’ll promote it across all Busy Business Mum’s social media channels and I’d love you to do the same!
Your article should…
- Be well-written, clear, confident and informative.
- At least 500 words long.
- Not be promotional in any way. You’ll get a bio at the end with a link to your website.
- Not include any affiliate or sponsored links.
- End with a writers bio that’s 1 or 2 sentences long, with 1 or 2 links to your website, blog or social media channels.
Terms and Conditions
- Your article for Busy Business Mum, must be your own original work and must not have been published elsewhere, online or offline.
- You must not republish your guest blog on your own site or anywhere else online for at least two months after it goes live on Busy Business Mum.
I’m so excited to see your ideas!